Saturday, June 18, 2016

Exploring My Incredible India - Chapter 1

I am from Kolkata, West Bengal. Love traveling, riding motorcycle and capture moments. It was my childhood dream to explore my country, my Incredible India. A country where you will find all kind of terrains, weather, various kind of languages, people, technology and many more. Yes, in one country. So before I get a chance to visit out side my country, why not explore my own?
Filling up my stomach
Plan, it doesn't actually work with me. Why am I saying this? Well, the plan was starting my journey today early morning. But I was far away from it. Yesterday was full of mishaps and continue till today. Anyway, still I manage to start at around 11 o'clock in the morning. First day distance 480 kilometers, almost from Kolkata to Bhubaneswar. Except a 45 minutes of food break, I didn't stop in my first journey till Balassore, Orissa. Took a halt in front of Birla Tyres factory gate. Why?  Well, they are one of the clients in the company I worked. And everyone in India knows about Birla Group.
Birla Tyre, Balassor

The road was awesome and the clouds gave me very good company throughout my journey. Sometimes, black clouds came and tried to scare me but then my accelerator hit the top speed and crossed the road before it stop my way.
Mind blowing road and the sky

Around 7:30 pm I reached Bhubaneswar. Near Saheed Nagar I had a couch member to host me for two nights named Mamta Sarangi. She was very welcoming as well as her familyl. I have been offered simple regular Orissa style family food which includes, Roti, Dalma and Fried sabji. Though she is vegetarian but still she made an arrangement for a chicken dish. It was tasty as well with some health benefit (it contained zero oil) .

Clouds are behind me at Debra Toll Plaza
After finishing my dinner I returned to my private room, arrange my things took shower and gone for good. It was needed actually after such a long ride. See you tomorrow.


Another 20 kms to reach Bhubaneswar, at a Petrol pump

0 comments:

Post a Comment